Calcio As You Like It
Please login to view forum content. If not a member, feel free to register to view the forum.
Calcio As You Like It
Please login to view forum content. If not a member, feel free to register to view the forum.
Calcio As You Like It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calcio, football, soccer..Whatever you call it, discuss it here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lance Armstrong Faces Doping Allegations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

Lance Armstrong Faces Doping Allegations Empty
PostSubject: Lance Armstrong Faces Doping Allegations   Lance Armstrong Faces Doping Allegations EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 21:03

As some of you may have heard, cycling golden boy Lance Armstrong is facing doping allegations. However, I didn't know it was the second time Shocked

This could see him lose 7 of his TdF titles. I'm not a fan of cycling, but I am a pretty sports-oriented person and this particularly makes me sick. Not just cycling, but of sports in general with more and more of these "superstars" being found to be doping. It's like they don't want to work hard after given an opportunity few ever get, so they take shortcuts.

I'm not saying he did or did not dope. That's just a general rant towards those who have been found to do such. Apparently, though, this is going to permeate through all of cycling.

I expect Messi to be found out to be doping any time now. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://calcioasyoulikeit.forumotion.com
EmoGit
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
EmoGit

PostSubject: Re: Lance Armstrong Faces Doping Allegations   Lance Armstrong Faces Doping Allegations EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 21:07

Not cycling related but one of our legendary ski figures is facing the same thing, doping allegations. He's already semi-retired and a huge legend here but now he's being charged for using illegal substances and could lose all the medals that made him the legend he is.
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: Lance Armstrong Faces Doping Allegations   Lance Armstrong Faces Doping Allegations EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 21:13

What a shame. I know as much as people don't want it to be true, with the way a lot of today's athletes are having heart problems whilst those in the past seemingly didn't for the most part, it's hard to not take a little consideration that it might be.
Back to top Go down
Mimmo
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
Mimmo

PostSubject: Re: Lance Armstrong Faces Doping Allegations   Lance Armstrong Faces Doping Allegations EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 0:42

not surprised. how a man with one nut going to win so much?
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: Lance Armstrong Faces Doping Allegations   Lance Armstrong Faces Doping Allegations EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 5:19

Mimmo wrote:
not surprised. how a man with one nut going to win so much?
rofl
Back to top Go down
Mimmo
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
Mimmo

PostSubject: Re: Lance Armstrong Faces Doping Allegations   Lance Armstrong Faces Doping Allegations EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 7:59

think like this:

he has won 7 in a row since having his nut chopped off. you going to tell me that some cancer patient who obviously has lower testosterone not doping?!
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: Lance Armstrong Faces Doping Allegations   Lance Armstrong Faces Doping Allegations EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 11:42

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lance Armstrong Faces Doping Allegations   Lance Armstrong Faces Doping Allegations Empty

Back to top Go down

Lance Armstrong Faces Doping Allegations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Calcio As You Like It :: Sports Lounge-
Jump to: