Calcio As You Like It
Please login to view forum content. If not a member, feel free to register to view the forum.
Calcio As You Like It
Please login to view forum content. If not a member, feel free to register to view the forum.
Calcio As You Like It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calcio, football, soccer..Whatever you call it, discuss it here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AS Roma Transfers/Rumours

Go down 
+3
Hibbies_07
EmoGit
France
7 posters
AuthorMessage
France
Corner Taker
France

AS Roma Transfers/Rumours Empty
PostSubject: AS Roma Transfers/Rumours   AS Roma Transfers/Rumours EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 21:10

South American obsession continues.

Marquinho's loan will likely be made permanent after his promising performances.

Gago wants to stay, but Real want too much.

Today we were rumoured to be interested in River's Manuel Lanzini for ~10M EUR.

Linked to a lot of players, like any club that is expected to make some acquisitions over the summer.

-Xandao
-Rolando
-Musacchio
-Palacio (but we never even approached for him)
-Sissoko (only player I'm happy to be linked to so far, other than Seba/Verratti but those aren't strong links with Juve in the way)
-van der Wiel
-Asamoah (don't see why he would give up CL, even though they'll likely get knocked out early anyway)

Back to top Go down
http://www.francescototti.com/
EmoGit
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
EmoGit

PostSubject: Re: AS Roma Transfers/Rumours   AS Roma Transfers/Rumours EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 6:06

Makes sense that Real would want too much for their player, they wouldn't let him go for cheap for they feel they only have world class players. Musacchio would be a good signing most likely, hope you get him
Back to top Go down
France
Corner Taker
France

PostSubject: Re: AS Roma Transfers/Rumours   AS Roma Transfers/Rumours EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 6:09

Hard to tell how legit some rumours are. Time will tell, I suppose.

Considering Real paid Boca around 25m for Gago in the first place, I can't blame them either. Laughing
Back to top Go down
EmoGit
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
EmoGit

PostSubject: Re: AS Roma Transfers/Rumours   AS Roma Transfers/Rumours EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 6:12

Well that's their fault Laughing
Back to top Go down
France
Corner Taker
France

PostSubject: Re: AS Roma Transfers/Rumours   AS Roma Transfers/Rumours EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 6:18

No doubt. Liverpool in a similar situation with Aquilani. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Hibbies_07
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
Hibbies_07

PostSubject: Re: AS Roma Transfers/Rumours   AS Roma Transfers/Rumours EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 19:17

How has Gago been this season? Always quite liked him as a player
Back to top Go down
Juventino
Swagmaster
Swagmaster
Juventino

PostSubject: Re: AS Roma Transfers/Rumours   AS Roma Transfers/Rumours EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 19:45

Amauri's still available.
Back to top Go down
France
Corner Taker
France

PostSubject: Re: AS Roma Transfers/Rumours   AS Roma Transfers/Rumours EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 20:11

Hibbies_07 wrote:
How has Gago been this season? Always quite liked him as a player

Up and down. He's really good at hitting the perfect pass or tackle, or completely screwing up and sending it straight to the opposition or get sent off for mistimed challenge.

Juventino wrote:
Amauri's still available.

No grazie. clown
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: AS Roma Transfers/Rumours   AS Roma Transfers/Rumours EmptySat 2 Jun 2012 - 2:13

Destro apparently wants to play for Roma. I can only see him going if Osvaldo leaves, but who knows?
Back to top Go down
https://calcioasyoulikeit.forumotion.com
Mimmo
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
Mimmo

PostSubject: Re: AS Roma Transfers/Rumours   AS Roma Transfers/Rumours EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 0:19

why anyone want to go to roma is over my head. they too busy kissing totti ass to win something.
Back to top Go down
France
Corner Taker
France

PostSubject: Re: AS Roma Transfers/Rumours   AS Roma Transfers/Rumours EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 6:39

Good question. They seem to keep coming, though. Razz
Back to top Go down
AD_LFC
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
AD_LFC

PostSubject: Re: AS Roma Transfers/Rumours   AS Roma Transfers/Rumours EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 6:42

I think being manager at Roma is the hardest job , at club level at least.
Back to top Go down
France
Corner Taker
France

PostSubject: Re: AS Roma Transfers/Rumours   AS Roma Transfers/Rumours EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 6:52

Possibly. Supporters for Roma always expect far more than they should from the club. Zeman will have full backing like Luis Enrique, supporters already adore him from his previous tenure (season tickets already close to last year, expected to be doubled by summer's end) and he doesn't get stressed or over worked so he won't quit like Luis Enrique.

Only thing is whether or not Zeman can be an winner, he has not proven it at Serie A level. Maybe with a club willing to spend to bring quality in, things can change. We will see about that. The fact he does not believe in balance will probably always work against him in terms of winning a title. I am just happy because he will develop the young players exceptionally and actually entertain. None of that bullshit tikitaka crap.

Perhaps the plan is to bring him in to nurture young core then after he is done (retired, perhaps), bring in established winning manager. Surprised
Back to top Go down
France
Corner Taker
France

PostSubject: Re: AS Roma Transfers/Rumours   AS Roma Transfers/Rumours EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 19:47

Rumour we won blind auction for Borini. Not sure how these rumours come around if they are supposed to be blind. We'll find out in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: AS Roma Transfers/Rumours   AS Roma Transfers/Rumours EmptySat 21 Jul 2012 - 11:26

Genoa fury as Destro rejects Roma
By Football Italia staff

[img(490,200):4857]http://football-italia.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/main_photo/[type]/[nid]/destro-cu490ai.jpg[/img:4857]“I am nauseated. Either Mattia Destro signs for Roma or he can stay at Siena,” blasted Genoa President Enrico Preziosi after he failed to agree personal terms.
Preziosi had stated on Friday that Destro should complete his move to theOlimpico “within 24 hours,” but reports emerged in the evening that the striker was struggling to reach a deal on wages.
This would therefore allow Juventus, Inter or Milan back into the race to sign the Under-21 international.
“In my 22 years in football, the Destro affair is the silliest thing that has ever happened to me,” slammed President Preziosi on Sky Sport Italia.
“Everyone is trying to look after their own interests, but that then creates problems. We are talking far too much about a lad who so far has scored only 10 Serie A goals, so Destro still needs to prove himself.
“Of course when someone sees his name in the papers every day then he tends to demand scandalous sums for a player his age. Competition raises the price-tag, but Destro doesn’t deserve this tug of war.
“The negotiations have hit the rocks and it looks very dark. It is a scandalous situation and if he doesn’t seal the deal then he will remain at Siena.
“Then there are clubs who play on wages and lads who prefer to follow an extra €200,000 rather than seek a team that suits them.
“I have to say these negotiations shocked me. I am nauseated and have never seen anything like it.
“There are players who think they have already arrived and create complications, while their agents believe they’ve found the goose that lays the golden eggs.”
The Destro move had been ready to go through when Genoa agreed to buy out Siena’s half of the contract for €7m, but the row over personal terms with Roma risks destroying the whole thing.
“I do not need to cash in on half of Destro,” continued Preziosi. “If by the end of Saturday the matter has not been resolved, then I give my word he will remain at Siena.
“Inter, Milan or Juve? Destro was promised to Roma and I keep my word.Mattia has the right to turn down Roma, but in that case he will stay with Siena on the €400,000 contract he has and not the millions Roma wanted to give him.”

rofl

Back to top Go down
https://calcioasyoulikeit.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AS Roma Transfers/Rumours   AS Roma Transfers/Rumours Empty

Back to top Go down

AS Roma Transfers/Rumours
Page 1 of 1