Calcio As You Like It
Please login to view forum content. If not a member, feel free to register to view the forum.
Calcio As You Like It
Please login to view forum content. If not a member, feel free to register to view the forum.
Calcio As You Like It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calcio, football, soccer..Whatever you call it, discuss it here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Ultimate Team Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jonny23
Corner Taker
jonny23

Official Ultimate Team Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Official Ultimate Team Discussion   Official Ultimate Team Discussion EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 22:45

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: Official Ultimate Team Discussion   Official Ultimate Team Discussion EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 22:47

Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://calcioasyoulikeit.forumotion.com
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: Official Ultimate Team Discussion   Official Ultimate Team Discussion EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 22:48

I had an all Italian XI on FIFA11. Twisted Evil But the Brasil-philes ruined UT for me. That and the contract bullshit
Back to top Go down
jonny23
Corner Taker
jonny23

PostSubject: Re: Official Ultimate Team Discussion   Official Ultimate Team Discussion EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 22:50

I don't know why I put a question mark on the end of the title, I did that without thinking. Surprised

UT is the only thing keeping me going in FIFA. The gameplay is utter bollocks, but building teams is quite a cool aspect imo.
Back to top Go down
CM Monk
Slightly less noob
CM Monk

PostSubject: Re: Official Ultimate Team Discussion   Official Ultimate Team Discussion EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 22:52

Shall have myself a TOTY Huntelaar soon jizz

Pices should of dropped so far since the first HH has already happened. Will probably build my team come Sunday/Monday
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: Official Ultimate Team Discussion   Official Ultimate Team Discussion EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 22:52

Clubs usually keeps me on it, but that died. What players have you got going on in your squad?
Back to top Go down
jonny23
Corner Taker
jonny23

PostSubject: Re: Official Ultimate Team Discussion   Official Ultimate Team Discussion EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 22:54

Diavolo wrote:
Clubs usually keeps me on it, but that died. What players have you got going on in your squad?
Just TOTY Gomis at the moment and 700k, I'm now waiting on Ligue 1 TOTY's being released. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jonny23
Corner Taker
jonny23

PostSubject: Re: Official Ultimate Team Discussion   Official Ultimate Team Discussion EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 23:01

CM Monk wrote:
Shall have myself a TOTY Huntelaar soon jizz

Pices should of dropped so far since the first HH has already happened. Will probably build my team come Sunday/Monday
How much does he cost on Xbox? Surprised
Back to top Go down
CM Monk
Slightly less noob
CM Monk

PostSubject: Re: Official Ultimate Team Discussion   Official Ultimate Team Discussion EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 23:15

Right now, it's round about the 400k mark. There's another HH right now though. Going to get this Surprised

Official Ultimate Team Discussion SxgBy
Back to top Go down
Hibbies_07
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
Hibbies_07

PostSubject: Re: Official Ultimate Team Discussion   Official Ultimate Team Discussion EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 16:51

Got pretty bored with UT in the last few years, such a money grabbing joke and the rest of FIFA has suffered for it.

Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: Official Ultimate Team Discussion   Official Ultimate Team Discussion EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 17:08

Hibbies_07 wrote:
Got pretty bored with UT in the last few years, such a money grabbing joke and the rest of FIFA has suffered for it.

I remember when it broke the FIFA it debuted on (09 or 10?) Laughing
People were enraged that they couldn't boot up the game without a 75% chance you'd get frozen in the main menu. The only solution was to uninstall it until they released a patch.

Yes, it has made the rest of FIFA suffer. Pretty much, since it provides a constant money stream, EA focus on that. Clubs was a selling point for me on FIFA as the rest of the game seems to be in shambles and unplayable (12 was good....until they made a patch that made every finesse shot Del Piero-esque).

If FIFA13 isn't good, I'm done buying football games and will stick to FM. I'm completely fine playing my 2010 WC game as that was literally the last good FIFA.
Back to top Go down
Hibbies_07
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
Hibbies_07

PostSubject: Re: Official Ultimate Team Discussion   Official Ultimate Team Discussion EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 17:11

09 UT was awsome but it didn't make EA much money, not like the IF's do.

Clubs has suffered big time this year, 70% of it is total BS
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: Official Ultimate Team Discussion   Official Ultimate Team Discussion EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 17:54

Yep. I mean, it was a step in the right direction to lower the minimum to 2 players, but why make the AI dumb as shit? Why have a 5'4" keeper? Why not do like FIWC and have the AI just all be 85? That way it really is down to the players and not to whose AI fucks up the least.
Back to top Go down
Hibbies_07
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
Hibbies_07

PostSubject: Re: Official Ultimate Team Discussion   Official Ultimate Team Discussion EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 18:46

Although when 2 guys are playing 5 at the back with no any, the AI turn into mystique from x men, quickly changing from Thiago Silva to Dani Alves to Michael Essien to Lionel Messi and making you and your team look like total shit.
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: Official Ultimate Team Discussion   Official Ultimate Team Discussion EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 19:00

Personally, I'd not be against seeing 5 man backlines banned from clubs. Takes all the fun away.
Back to top Go down
Hibbies_07
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
Hibbies_07

PostSubject: Re: Official Ultimate Team Discussion   Official Ultimate Team Discussion EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 19:03

Agreed, I hate people who play clubs relying on the fact that they will always get one chance and score it, spending the rest of the game defending, truly the scum of FIFA
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: Official Ultimate Team Discussion   Official Ultimate Team Discussion EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 23:14

Yep. Hopefully, next year will be something different (VP is supposed to be different), but I won't hold my breath
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Ultimate Team Discussion   Official Ultimate Team Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Ultimate Team Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Calcio As You Like It :: Gamers' Lounge :: FIFA Lounge-
Jump to: