Calcio As You Like It
Please login to view forum content. If not a member, feel free to register to view the forum.
Calcio As You Like It
Please login to view forum content. If not a member, feel free to register to view the forum.
Calcio As You Like It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calcio, football, soccer..Whatever you call it, discuss it here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pato's Last Chance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

Pato's Last Chance Empty
PostSubject: Pato's Last Chance   Pato's Last Chance EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 20:11

Well, Galliani has come out and said at the press conference for one of our new sponsors that this season is Pato's last chance to get better.

Finally, someone puts on the pressure.

He touched on other points:

Thiago Silva staying
Ibra staying
Aquilani deal may still be in the works, Maxi is GTFO
Tevez is old and dusted

Pato doesn't even really deserve this chance, but Galliani's a smart man. I can see what he's thinking. If Pato recovers and does well, he can either a.) keep him or b.) sell him off for a high price and if he doesn't, well, he's still young enough for PSG to be stupid enough to pay for him. rendeer
Back to top Go down
https://calcioasyoulikeit.forumotion.com
EmoGit
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
EmoGit

Pato's Last Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pato's Last Chance   Pato's Last Chance EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 21:25

I agree. I've said before to give him one last chance. If he stays fit, my hubby can stay, if he fucking gets injured again, bye bye. We can still get big bucks for him. From PSG and I'm sure some clubs from Brazil would love to have him. Can't have you holding down El Shaarawy, I'm afraid. He's behind that cunt Robinho as it is.
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

Pato's Last Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pato's Last Chance   Pato's Last Chance EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 23:03

Robinho needs to gtfo. I personally am tired of giving Pato chances, but hey, I don't work as a transfer director at Milan, so I have no say. If I did, Robinho would've been sold soon as we won the scudetto. Cash in on that cow. Cool

Pato needs to lose his fragile muscles and go back to the skinny dude we all know. He didn't have these problems before. Anytime Nocerino scores more than you do in a season, that's a problem. And this isn't like Cassano where it's something you can't help. Pato's problem is 50% his own fault.
Back to top Go down
EmoGit
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
EmoGit

Pato's Last Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pato's Last Chance   Pato's Last Chance EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 10:37

With Pato, when he plays he's good and can be world class but he gets injured very easily, which is his own fault. I don't mind giving him another chance because we all know how good he is and can be. But robinho... by god do I hate that fucker. I was very excited when he first came here but I quickly saw what a flop he is. He gets a decent performance in every 10 games, rest of them, he's total shit. And he keeps fucking starting, wtf. Either bench the shit out of him or sell him.
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

Pato's Last Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pato's Last Chance   Pato's Last Chance EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:08

I'd take the first high bid for him and run with it.
Back to top Go down
EmoGit
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
EmoGit

Pato's Last Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pato's Last Chance   Pato's Last Chance EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 19:38

Yeah benching him actually isn't a good idea because I imagine his paycheck is rather fat
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

Pato's Last Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pato's Last Chance   Pato's Last Chance EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 20:37

It's fat. He better do good this year, for his sake. I wouldn't mind Llorente replacing him Shifty
Back to top Go down
EmoGit
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
EmoGit

Pato's Last Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pato's Last Chance   Pato's Last Chance EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 20:39

Why would anything change Very Happy. Robinho does not look like he's doing much work on his anything.
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

Pato's Last Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pato's Last Chance   Pato's Last Chance EmptyFri 1 Jun 2012 - 18:03

Pato doing a Kaka and being vague about his future at Milan. That's fine. Just GTFO. Smile
Back to top Go down
AD_LFC
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
AD_LFC

Pato's Last Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pato's Last Chance   Pato's Last Chance EmptyFri 1 Jun 2012 - 19:37

His head his telling him to leave, so is his heart. His penis is telling him to stay Laughing
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

Pato's Last Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pato's Last Chance   Pato's Last Chance EmptyFri 1 Jun 2012 - 21:45

rofl
Back to top Go down
Mimmo
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
Mimmo

Pato's Last Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pato's Last Chance   Pato's Last Chance EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 0:24

this should be last chance of pato. he has all potential yet waste it on clubbing and then always hurt. why? i never seen a player get injured as much as he does except aquilani when he was at roma.

if he doesn't perform, barbarella need to knock out silvio with chloroform and sell pato before he wakes up. then she knock him out again and buy real player like pazzini or even destro. we need new pippo who will be willing to score goals and not worry about creating for others. move ibra and pato can work. we seen it before. if pato fit and cassano gets back to form, we should win scudetto no problem. robinho must go. he is too bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pato's Last Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pato's Last Chance   Pato's Last Chance Empty

Back to top Go down

Pato's Last Chance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Calcio As You Like It :: Football Discussion :: Transfers-
Jump to: