Calcio As You Like It
Please login to view forum content. If not a member, feel free to register to view the forum.
Calcio As You Like It
Please login to view forum content. If not a member, feel free to register to view the forum.
Calcio As You Like It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calcio, football, soccer..Whatever you call it, discuss it here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?

Go down 
+7
Bosscielny
Darth Mojo
EmoGit
Juventino
FeedTheOx
Hibbies_07
Diavolo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?    Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012 - 20:03

I never attach to foreigners. If people didn't learn from Kaka, I don't know what their problem is. Remember on Planet Milan when we had to get the admin to change all the people with Kaka in their username? Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://calcioasyoulikeit.forumotion.com
FeedTheOx
Early Contributor
Early Contributor
FeedTheOx

PostSubject: Re: Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?    Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Jul 2012 - 17:02

Silva has gone. - Official.

Not bullshit then, was it?
Back to top Go down
EmoGit
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
EmoGit

PostSubject: Re: Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?    Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Jul 2012 - 17:47

Looks like it Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 465293327 God, what a fucking tool
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?    Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 EmptySun 15 Jul 2012 - 3:46

I don't know why you're acting like it's a one up over me. Not my favourite player Laughing
Back to top Go down
FeedTheOx
Early Contributor
Early Contributor
FeedTheOx

PostSubject: Re: Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?    Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 15:07

Its not that. Its that you dismissed it straight away.
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?    Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 15:13

Because I had all reason to. Milan hadn't announced it and he had signed a contract. Would that not make you dismiss a rumour about RVP?
Back to top Go down
FeedTheOx
Early Contributor
Early Contributor
FeedTheOx

PostSubject: Re: Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?    Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 15:27

Nope. Anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?    Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012 - 2:37

Well, that's you. I know how Milan usually runs. And it usually isn't like that.
Back to top Go down
Mimmo
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
Mimmo

PostSubject: Re: Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?    Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012 - 23:05

leo not wrong to write off. like said, milan usually run with no desire to leave, you will not leave. no desire to go, you will not go. they more than likely want leave, specially ibra. he always on the hunt for more money. and i think he mad we didnt win scudetto but i think this will be good for milan. we are rebuilding all over again. now we have a new set of people to build careers for. it is most amazing.

i do not understand why silva sign a contract then leave, but he brasilian. they notorious for greed.
Back to top Go down
EmoGit
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
EmoGit

PostSubject: Re: Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?    Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012 - 10:55

True dat, shouldn't count on brazilians if they get offered a fatter paycheck. Ibra is a mercenary, I can understand his exit, I never thought that he would stay here for long nor will I miss him but Thiago Silva is a cunt for doing the exact same thing as Kaka, even worse since he accepted a new contract and the armband. But oh well, shit happens.

Anyway, seems as Porto's Rolando wants to join AC Milan and says he'll only move to Milan. He's a CB, right? Tbh, if we can get him for cheap, then by all means, he can't be worse than Mexes and Yepes. Anyone know how good he actually is?
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?    Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012 - 12:57

Not really. I just know he looks weird. Hope you checked out the thread in suggestions, btw.
Back to top Go down
EmoGit
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
EmoGit

PostSubject: Re: Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?    Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012 - 13:39

Yeah, I did. Been wondering why you're not on MSN and why this place has been down.
Back to top Go down
EmoGit
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
EmoGit

PostSubject: Re: Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?    Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012 - 14:05

BTW never mind about Rolando, Porto want 20m+ for him facepalm
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?    Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012 - 18:00

EmoGit wrote:
Yeah, I did. Been wondering why you're not on MSN and why this place has been down.
Yeah, I'll tell you next time I see you on MSN

And yeah, I laughed about the Rolando thing.He is in no way worth that much.
Back to top Go down
EmoGit
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
EmoGit

PostSubject: Re: Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?    Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012 - 18:37

Like it's been said, everyone thinks they're worth something like 20m, rarely see a transfer sum that's reasonable. Bradley to Roma is perhaps the most reasonable I've seen in a while
Back to top Go down
FeedTheOx
Early Contributor
Early Contributor
FeedTheOx

PostSubject: Re: Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?    Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012 - 18:44

Any players you would hope to get in? Edin Džeko would be a good replacement for Ibra IMO.
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?    Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012 - 6:48

I would prefer Damiao over Dzeko. Seems more lethal and more fitted to our system. We're in talks with him atm.

But who knows what'll happen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?    Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revamping Milan: Who would you bring in?
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Calcio As You Like It :: Football Discussion :: Transfers-
Jump to: