Calcio As You Like It
Please login to view forum content. If not a member, feel free to register to view the forum.
Calcio As You Like It
Please login to view forum content. If not a member, feel free to register to view the forum.
Calcio As You Like It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calcio, football, soccer..Whatever you call it, discuss it here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Montolivo --> Milan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

Montolivo --> Milan Empty
PostSubject: Montolivo --> Milan   Montolivo --> Milan EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 18:16

Not sure what I think about this one. If he can refine the form that had people comparing him to Zidane, it'd be good, but if he's going to be average, I'd rather us look at the option of Aquilani or even Giovinco.

At least he's free?
Back to top Go down
https://calcioasyoulikeit.forumotion.com
EmoGit
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
EmoGit

PostSubject: Re: Montolivo --> Milan   Montolivo --> Milan EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 18:19

He's free, thus a better option than Aquilani imo, unless the man can stay fit, which is not going to happen. Happy with him coming here though, a way better news than that Traore fellow possibly coming here and good to see someone good coming in instead of leaving Sad
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: Montolivo --> Milan   Montolivo --> Milan EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 18:23

Yeah, you have a point. Aquilani could be world class if he could stay fit. Montolivo isn't injury prone as far as I know. I could be wrong, but I never really hear about him missing season after season. I think part of his Fiorentina problem is that 1.) he's not appreciated 2.) they tried to keep him there with the armband 3.) Fiorentina aren't going anywhere. That's a big demotivator more than anything else.

He's pretty much guaranteed playing time when he gets here. Especially with shitty ass Seedorf being gone.
Back to top Go down
EmoGit
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
EmoGit

PostSubject: Re: Montolivo --> Milan   Montolivo --> Milan EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 18:25

and Ban Vommel
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: Montolivo --> Milan   Montolivo --> Milan EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 18:27

Those are two I won't miss.
Back to top Go down
EmoGit
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
EmoGit

PostSubject: Re: Montolivo --> Milan   Montolivo --> Milan EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 9:33

Oh btw, isn't that Didac guy coming back from his loan next season? Wonder if he'll be any good
Back to top Go down
Hibbies_07
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
Hibbies_07

PostSubject: Re: Montolivo --> Milan   Montolivo --> Milan EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 13:04

I think Aguilani is a better player but he simply cannot stay fit
Back to top Go down
Diavolo
The Legend
The Legend
Diavolo

PostSubject: Re: Montolivo --> Milan   Montolivo --> Milan EmptyMon 14 May 2012 - 17:08

EmoGit wrote:
Oh btw, isn't that Didac guy coming back from his loan next season? Wonder if he'll be any good
I forgot all about him. He complained a lot here about playing time but not Milan's fault he couldn't budge Antonini. He was pretty shitty every time he was on.

Hibbies_07 wrote:
I think Aguilani is a better player but he simply cannot stay fit
Yeah, same. If it weren't for his poor fitness, I'd easily cement a spot at Milan.
Back to top Go down
Mimmo
Thow-in Taker
Thow-in Taker
Mimmo

PostSubject: Re: Montolivo --> Milan   Montolivo --> Milan EmptySun 17 Jun 2012 - 1:27

late, but i think he will turn out good. he is young enough to be hardworker that allegri likes. we have no creativity besides ibra. so this is fresh start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Montolivo --> Milan   Montolivo --> Milan Empty

Back to top Go down

Montolivo --> Milan
Page 1 of 1